Sunday, July 24, 2011

Another brick in the wall

Things are going great. Garden is coming along very nicely, and work is becoming 'easier' and faster. Paid off my probation (fully next week) and I'm going to try and get off early. Got to save up money for a flight, and pass port to fly over to Jess and check out England for a bit. (Amsterdam, London, Greece ;) ) can't wait! Uhhh my damn laptop charger stopped working... which sucks because I have a bunch of shit on it that i gotta get off -.- yay more to do. Probably just save for a new one.....

Played guitar the other day at Guitar Center... Fucking hate Guitar Center :( not really :P But yea it was a kickass time.Things are going great, I got the oils for our rings and we can start doing them... Carving designs into them and inlaying crush up rocks for color/pattern effects.... They are going to look great, but I may need to get a new size even though the guy says just throw a couple coats of laquer on... We'll see.

Been working a bunch... Kind of glad the laptops dead now I cant get on and check my email and do wasteless things on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment