Saturday, July 30, 2011

Time to shut down

So, I hear of this "government shut down" and think.... "About time" This visa is doin mny head in. I mean, we sent it out and got it back a week later stating we did not have the right amount... They don't give you the amount either, they say to look on the website. Well the fucking website says $350, and that's what we sent... but nope! So after a few hours or so of searching, Jess found out that it might be $340 instead... Why don't they just take the $10 and send us back a check? I dunno, now we have to go send it back, after getting a new one. This'll be fun -.-

This government is total crap. Everyone sees it too, I think it's pretty pathetic that people still just let the government win. When are we going to do something about it? I dunno... 

No comments:

Post a Comment