Sunday, July 17, 2011

Burned and Battered

So, things are going very well lately. I've been working with my landlord at one of his businesses and he loves me, should have my probation payed off within a few weeks. My next goal is to get my license and a vehicle so I can continue to work at this place.

Got intensely burned (sun burned) out on the lake yesterday, was a great fucking time though! Had a blast, also I jumped off about a 40' cliff swing into the lake so I have crossed that off my list of things to do before my death...

Today I was so tired but I went out and worked and de-forested a small chunk of land, but then the chainsaw broke and had to stop :(

The garden is going amazingly well. I'm so happy :) Things are finally on the upside for the time being, I hope this coaster stays in the air for a bit, at least until I am free and able to live my life.

Anyways, I know no one really reads this :P But that's ok :) It'll be nice to look back and remember these times in a few years :)

Love my fiance Jessica, and can't wait to go visit her in England.

Lovely, peacefully, and respectfully,
Kevyn.

1 comment: