Monday, May 16, 2011

Day 2: An uneventful past

Today was not as eventful behind the eyes. Very few flashes. I don't know if this is a bad thing, as I was able to keep my mind clear for longer periods of time. I also noticed that I became incredibly calm, almost as if I was dosed up with some kind of pain killer/muscle relaxer... I still feel this calmness about me. I came up with my own mantra as well:

I am me.
I am good.
I can change my life.
For the betterment of my life.
I am you.
You are me.
We are one.

I repeat this over and over, saying each line in my head during my exhale.
After about 5 minutes of meditation, listening only to my fan and concentrating on my breathing, is when I became very calm. After this I remembered that I wanted to try binaural beats... I'm not sure they added anything other than distracting sound over my own thoughts. I will probably try these again in the future, but at this point in time I believe they take away from my concentration.

No comments:

Post a Comment