Thursday, May 26, 2011

The demon within

So.... It's been quite awhile before I updated. The reason is I just have not been in a good place. Something always seems to happen every single day to bring me down, and I don't know why. I can't even concentrate on meditating every day.....

Jess comes on the 31st... I can't wait to see her... wish she would feel the same though...

I've noticed, in my 22 years of life, that life definitely comes in ups and downs, like a rollarcoaster... I've had a shitty past few months, then a big 'YAY', and now it's time to start the big shit kicker again... The choices one makes everyday effects the way their life will turn out for the rest of their lives, so in a sense, there are limitless possabilities. I'd like to think that one day will come where all I have to worry about is staying warm, and gathering food for my family.... the thought that its so far away scares me...

I do like posting on this blog though, even if no one reads it, as it helps me control my thoughts and read them to myself.

Sometimes I just wish I was crazy, or wasn't...

No comments:

Post a Comment