Thursday, May 19, 2011

Day 4/5: The darkness

So I woke last night to a blackout... no electricity at all on the whole block I guess. Anyways, I tried to do some meditating, and it helped. Calmed my nerves and drifted me back into sleep, which I enjoyed.

Today was hell... woke up and timed my self to get to my PO early. Turns out they don't run the bus that shuttles near my place because school isn't in session.... So I just walked the rest of the way. Got a foot long sub for $2.19 or something though! (Thanks Nikki). So I get to town, have to run to the bank, bank teller is slow because well they upgraded my account without asking me... I said whatever, withdrew my PO money and came in 30 minutes late to a new PO. Well, turns out I have a new NEW PO.... but they were cool, and I got everything paid off and cool. So I hope back on the bus, get off at the place, then head back home. 5 hrs later :)

Anyways, I did some slight meditation today, but will do some tonight as well, and I think tomorrow I might go back outside and do it, I'm not sure though....

Anyways, thanks everyone for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment